We’ve reached that time again — our semi-annual dip into insanity. In November it was NaNoWriMo. Now March is almost here and we’re ready (sort of) to tackle March Madness. You’re invited to join the challenge. Whatever your bookish endeavour — reading, writing, blogging or illustrating, etc. — you tell us what you want to achieve in March, then you get busy and start achieving. Each day there’s a blog post to offer encouragement and act as a check-in location where you can report your progress and cheer each other on.
Author Denise Jaden coordinates us, and today is Goal Setting Day on her blog, so click on over there and let her know your March goals. They don’t have to be mind-boggling ones. Make them reasonable — ones that you know are attainable but that will push you a little beyond your comfort zone. Then let your public declaration boost your willpower.
There will be loads of encouragement and prizes galore to help provide motivation. In fact, Denise is offering the first prize to someone who comments on her post TODAY.
We’ll tweet regularly under the hashtag #wipmadness, and bloggers will be posting their encouragement every day of the month. There will be lots of great prizes available to those who check in regularly. Here are the daily check-in locations beginning here on Saturday, March 1st:
- Mondays – Visit LS Taylor at http://lstaylor.blogspot.com
- Tuesdays – Visit Shari Green at http://www.sharigreen.com
- Wednesdays – Visit Shana Silver at http://www.shana-silver.com
- Thursdays – Visit Denise Jaden at http://denisejaden.blogspot.com
- Fridays – Visit Tonette de la Luna at http://www.tonettedelaluna.com
- Saturdays – Visit Carol Garvin at https://careann.wordpress.com
- Sundays – Visit Angelina Hansen at http://yascribe.blogspot.com
It all starts here on Saturday, BUT you need to get yourself over to Denise’s blog TODAY and let her know you’re committed to our mad-dash month of writing (or whatever your pursuit) and make yourself eligible for the very first prize giveaway.
Do it! Go on… don’t over-think it. Just click HERE and spill your plans to Denise. Then we’ll see you back here on Saturday for the kick-off. I guarantee it’ll be worth it.
~ ~ ~