“Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you,
and in the end you are sure to succeed.”
Everything I needed to know I’ve learned from watching the wildlife around here. Here are a few of my discoveries about success and survival:
1. It may be a long journey. Stay nourished — physically, of course, but writers also need to feed their creativity.
2. Be open to advice.
3. Don’t overlook the little things.
4. Be proactive. Get a jump start on the competition. Success doesn’t come on a silver platter. You have to reach for it.
5. When you encounter difficulties, don’t give up.
6. Value the friendships you make along the way.
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
~ ~ ~