Receiving an award is always an honour. There have been a number of awards circulating the blogosphere during the past year, each suggesting the recipient’s blog has been providing value to its readership.
Joylene Butler surprised me with the “Beautiful Blogger Award” last week. I was honoured by this award but I admit to a bit of confusion. She called it the “Beautiful Blog Award”, but as you can see, that’s not what it says on the award logo. Joylene’s version seems more appropriate. Most of my readers have never seen me, and those who have would be quick to agree that if the award is based on looks then I really don’t qualify! Anyway, many thanks, Joylene! You’re very sweet and I truly do appreciate the acknowledgement.
I’m told the rules are simple: copy the logo, choose those blogs that you find most beautiful (sometimes that means words alone), and link back to the one who chose you.
So here, in alphabetical order, are the blogs (bloggers) I chose for this award. All are published authors whose blogging words either educate, encourage, or inspire me — sometimes all at once.
- BERTRAM’S BLOG – for Pat’s openness and honesty about her life and writing.
- LAURA BEST, AUTHOR – for her pride in and promotion of a Canadian heritage.
- AUTHOR, JODY HEDLUND - for sharing her faith and publication journey with total transparency .
- WRITER JENN - Jennifer Hubbard, for her constant encouragement of other writers.
- RANDOM JOTTINGS – Richard Mabry, for his Godly humility and writing ethics.
- A HOLY EXPERIENCE – Ann Voskamp, for the oasis of her beautiful words.